- The following license and usage conditions apply to the installation and use of the present simulation software MC FLO (hereinafter referred to as "Software"). For all orders and other
business transactions in connection with our products and services, our General Terms and Conditions of Business apply in their current version. MC FLOsim is the sole owner of the software and
grants you a license to use the software. If you do not agree to or violate the terms, the license expires and you are no longer entitled to use the software.
- The software and any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, know-how and developments relating to it are the property of MC FLOsim are protected by applicable law. As a result, you are
only entitled to use the software, which is expressly permitted by this license and its usage conditions. You are not authorized to modify, reverse engineer, develop, decompile, disassemble,
distribute, lend or lease the Software.
- We grant you a revocable, personal license (using a separate license key) for the use of the software in accordance with these license and usage conditions. The license is granted for a
limited period (according to the order) or for an unlimited period.
- The software is provided to you in its current state. We do not warrant that the software will meet all your requirements and expectations, nor that the execution of simulation calculations
using the software will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- We disclaim all liability for loss, loss of profits, tangible and intangible losses and for indirect damages such as lost or destroyed data, non-observing schedules, third party claims or
other special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the installation and use of the software whether or not it was appropriate.
- MC FLOsim is entitled to amend or supplement these license and usage conditions at any time and to notify you of this in a suitable way. By continuing to use the software, you agree that the
changes and additions will be binding upon you as soon as you have received them. Otherwise, the license expires and you are no longer entitled to use the software.
- The present license and usage conditions are subject to Swiss law.